Digital Marketing Executive
Are you a strategic retail or shopping centre digital marketer? Are you looking for a marketing opportunity with a progressive, ambitious business?
We are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive based at a premier shopping centre located in the heart of Glasgow's City Centre. Reporting to the on-site Marketing Manager, this is a fast-paced role requiring excellent organisation skills and a strong creative flair. This is the ideal opportunity for someone with retail experience who has made their first steps into the digital marketing world and is eager and ambitious to learn and develop their skills.
- Digital Marketing Executive;
- Lead on digital marketing activity;
- Produce and publish high-quality content for the digital/social media channels;
- Manage and deliver the Centre's social media strategy;
- Continually monitor the various online channels;
- Build relationships with retail brand partners;
- Assist the Marketing Manager with the delivery of promotions and events;
- Analyse the success of marketing campaigns.
- You have previous experience within digital marketing;
- You have experience in website content and social media;
- You have an understanding of the retail sector;
- You have excellent time management and are confident in communicating and working to a deadline;
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels;
- You are confident and have the ability to work under pressure.
- The company are passionate about employee progression, they offer career development and training at every stage of your career;
- The culture is energetic, fast-paced and exciting - everything you would expect from a thriving creative business which has strong growth prospects;
- The business offers personal development programmes such as stress and resilience, mindfulness and social wellness, so, along with exceptional career progression opportunities, you can build your personal skills alongside;
- This role is based at a premier shopping centre in their portfolio located in the heart of Glasgow with over 90 retailers.
If you are interested in this opportunity please call Ryan Flinn on 0161 694 9730 or send your CV.