Content Manager (FTC)
1 day left
- Job Role
- Content Manager
Content Manager – 6-month fixed term contract – Bracknell, Berkshire
£30,000 - £35,000 pro rata
Bluetree are on the hunt for a Content Manager to join our client in Bracknell on a 6-month contract. As a Content Manager, your role will consist of the following:
- Adapting, amending and replicating digital assets for different digital platforms
- Building both one-off sends and simple automated campaigns
- Implementing content and assets within Eloqua to support emails and landing pages
- Creating and managing basic forms hosted in Eloqua landing pages
- Setting up simple tracking mechanisms for external media
In order to be successful, you will need a range of skills and experience such as:
- Oracle Eloqua or an alternative email marketing tool
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, Adobe Dreamweaver and Photoshop, Excel and Salesforce would be an advantage
- High degree of accuracy and ability to work at a detailed level on a daily basis
- Strong verbal, analytical and written communication skills in English
If you feel as though you meet the above criteria, and a 6-month fixed term contract works for you, then we would love to hear from you!
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for Content Manager (FTC)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly