Bluetree is delighted to be supporting an award-winning communications agency in their search for a Medical Writer. Your role will be to create content from academically focused publications, heighten patient awareness and provide support materials. In order to be considered for this position you will need to be well versed in the following:
• Science degree / higher education
• Medical education agency experience, ideally with both writing and editorial
• Strong presentation, interpersonal and communications skills
• Client focused attitude
• Ability to identify audience specific communication needs and fulfill these
• Confidence to present with authority to internal and external stakeholders
• Highest quality scientific writing, with skills to adapt content and style to suit different audiences, from patients to academic leaders
If you are interested in this position and feel as though you meet the above criteria then we would love to hear from you!
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.