Senior UX Designer - Reputable Agency
Senior UX Designer
** Award-winning Global Creative Agency **
- Multi-award winning, International communications agency, working with some of the biggest brand names across Local, Regional and Global level.
- Be a part of a highly regarded, fast paced and friendly specialist digital team in London
- Varied and fulfilling role offering exposure to work across a variety of industries such as retail, travel and consumer industries.
This position is a varied role offering the chance to work across leading Brands and multiple channels. You will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry.
You will be reporting into the Interactive Creative Director and working closely with the digital department which hosts a friendly and talented team of Designers, Developers, UX, QA, Producers and Ops, with one aim in mind; to create powerful, impactful and award-winning work.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to make a difference, influence ideas and create outstanding work with a real passion for the ever-changing digital landscape.
If you thrive off the the challenge of bringing experience and platforms to life across Brands and formats, then we want to hear from you.
Be a part of a team who love what a client brief can lead to in terms of great opportunities from the design and research to the definition and development.
Some of your day to day responsibilities will include;
- UX strategy and interaction design solutions across varied touchpoints such as out of home, social and web.
- Inspiring members of the team, acting as a form of 'role model' to others and highlighting best in class benefits of IA/UI/UX.
- Collaborating with the team and sharing your innovative ideas to then lead on and create designs, sitemaps and personas in order to demonstrate and reflect the incredible vision of the team.
- Confidently running on presentations about user experience recommendations for example and delivering these in a captivating and engaging way.
Essential Skills Required:
- Software skills in Sketch, inVision, OmniGraffle, Illustrator, Axure, InDesign and Photoshop
- Experience in IA, Interface and service design.
- Able to use User interface design patterns and standard UCD Methodologies
- Have experience in stunning experience maps, user journeys, applications, large-scale digital experiences and other UX deliverables.
- Experience in design and prototyping tools for rapid, iterative prototyping.
For further information or a copy of the job description please pop your portfolio/CV over to me at:
Recruitment Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing