This Marketing Manager role is with one of the top ten largest accountancy and investment management firms in the UK. Aligned to Private Client Services across all business lines, including the financial services side of the busisness. This role will involve working on innovative campaigns to support new and existing business activity and ensuring successful delivery of campaigns and projects.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager will include:
- Planning and executing projects and campaigns;
- Delivering effective campaigns against agreed objections;
- Creating engaging, innovative marketing campaigns and activity, project managing these from brief to completion;
- Coordinating specific activity and acting as a point of contact for all stakeholders;
- Ensuring all marketing collateral is brand compliant.
To be considered for this role, you will need demonstratable experience working as a Marketing Manager with excellent project management skills. You will ideally have gained experience within financial services, or if you are from a professional services background you should have a strong understanding of financial markets and products.