Paid Media Specialist
- Great social team environment.
- Lovely clients including charities.
- Rare Paid Media management opportunity.
This agency was developed about 6 years ago, and has since developed into a small (but incredibly friendly) team of 16. Work life balance is of real importance here, which has resulted in a work hard, play hard agency full of likeminded professionals. Coming in as a paid media specialist, you will live and breathe all things Adwords, Bing and paid social.
This role requires someone with strong levels of autonomy to manage a portfolio of clients which includes some of lovely charity and global eCommerce brands.
What you’ll be doing
You will define and shape the on-going strategy of our paid media offering alongside the Online Director, taking ownership of implementation and optimisation of all digital advertising campaigns. The role will include (but won’t be limited to); keyword management, campaign structuring, targeting, ad writing and refinement, bid management and budgets.
You’ll be driven by delivering best in class advertising solutions and strategies, be confident with PPC & paid social media and have a genuine interest in developing digital skills to match the clients’ own needs.
You’ll be comfortable undertaking reviews of clients’ websites and landing pages, and be able to make recommendations of what needs to be done to ensure lead generation and maximise conversions.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience of various paid marketing channels and technologies including paid search, remarketing and social network advertising.
- Experience using paid search tools such as AdWords, Google Analytics and Tag Manager.
- A solid understanding of the digital landscape.
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel proficiency.
- Comfortable working with Google docs, Google Analytics and other marketing software.
- Able to juggle multiple projects.
- Able to think creatively.
- A self-starter who can work independently to get things done to a high standard.
On top of fantastic career prospects, the position includes company benefits such as a contributory pension scheme after 6 months, holiday and regular company socials. Salary is dependent on experience and applications will be considered both for specialists and managers.
Please get in touch with Imogen to hear more about this exciting role!