Digital Content Executive
An exciting opportunity has just arisen for a Digital Content Producer to join an international publishing and events company in London. You will be focusing on the retail sector of the business. You will also be responsible for acquiring, retaining and maintaining industry associations, influencer and media partnerships.
Key Responsibilities of the Digital Content Producer
- Work with the digital, creative and content teams to ensure content drives the required results for acquisitions and customer experience
- Create copy for all owned channels including website, SEO, social media, and blogs.
- Bring the brand story to life by capturing customers' attention
- Create tailored content for the retail sector for specific events
- Collaborate with the digital team to deliver multi-channel campaigns
Key Skills of the Digital Content Producer
- Demonstrable experience writing and editing for web, with specific experience in search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Proven experience with digital or content marketing
- Google Analytics experience desirable
- Experience working within events or retail industry desirable
If you are a creative, innovative, and passionate Digital Content marketer look to develop your career with an international business, please get in touch.