An SEO Executive position for an innovative, creative and passionate full service marketing agency with a variety of clients.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an SEO Executive in Bournemouth to join a well-known full service marketing agency. You will be focusing on optimisation of clients' websites, including interpreting performance reports and identifying growth opportunities.
Key Responsibilities of the SEO Executive
- Completing SEO audits to support new client pitches and existing client SEO campaigns
- Supporting the SEM Manager in creating monthly reports for clients and recommending growth opportunities
- Analyse organic performance of content and identify optimisation
- Undertake keyword research, track performance, and adapt strategy
- Research and write SEO friendly content and implement search engine optimised strategy for clients' websites
Key skills of the SEO Executive
- Demonstrable experience in a similar SEO role, ideally within an agency
- Excellent written skills and copywriting experience
- Understanding of basic HTML, WordPress, and other CMS platforms
- Proven experience with Google Analytics
- Ability to handle multiple projects and work to tight deadlines
If you are a creative SEO Executive looking for a role in a well-known innovative agency please get in touch.