Lead Packaging & Brand Comms Designer (Pharmaceutical)
Are you a proven Packaging Designer with strong experience with pharmaceutical brands? Are you passionate about high quality design and FMCG? If you love agency life and are keen to continue your career in an exciting agency, working with well-known brands, this could be a brilliant move for you!
Our client is a thriving and growing design agency. They are part of a marketing activation group and stand out as a global leader in visual communications for packaging and off-pack comms.
Their passions lie in the art of using design to amplify brands in the most effective, efficient ways possible. They offer strategic direction and design integrity to give brands global scale, specialising in packaging design, the creation of variant extensions, design roll-out, strategic development and art direction. They are based at impressive offices on the outskirts of Birmingham city centre with plenty of parking.
As Lead Packaging Designer, you will report to the Creative Director and lead a small team of Designers. Working hand in hand with the Account Director, you will design a range of packaging and off-pack comms, and be responsible for the creation of guidelines documents, the production of illustrated assets and infographics, and photographic Art Direction.
As a Lead Designer you will be an independent Creative; comfortable with pharmaceutical brand creative and confident in managing a project team, and workflow. You will be client facing, so will be confident and articulate, leading presentations and playing a key role in the account development.
You will be a champion of the creative quality of your work, handling the demands and working with the client services team to ensure you produce the highest quality creative, on time. Your industry years will ensure you are able to interrogate client briefs and create a final suite of work that fits together seamlessly as a campaign or product family.
- You are a talented Senior Designer ready to be in a lead role
- You have significant experience working with pharmaceutical brands
- Proven designer with strong typographic skills and a passion for problem solving
- Excellent understanding of layout and artwork
- Proven skills in scientific illustrations and graphics
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Eager to learn new aspects of the business with an enthusiastic attitude and approach
- A strong communicator, at ease presenting ideas and interpreting client feedback
- A strong portfolio of your packaging design work, demonstrating experience and skills with pharmaceutical brands
Get in touch
If you're ready for the challenge this role presents, please send your cv and portfolio to us asap and we will happily tell you more!
Apply for Lead Packaging & Brand Comms Designer (Pharmaceutical)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly