- Create stunning websites for not-for-profit and Tech For Good clients.
- Fun, learning environment, ego-less and passionate tech team.
What skills you'll be needing
- Familiarity with CI/CD workflows.
- Willingness to work with Drupal 7 and 8.
- Understanding of Agile development principles.
- GIT/Version control experience.
- Thorough knowledge of build tools such as NPM, Grunt, Gulp or Webpack.
- Comfortable using Photoshop, Sketch or similar graphics editing programmes.
- Have great communication and interpersonal skills, and a good sense of humour.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle with a keen interest in user experience.
- Self-motivated, calm under pressure and methodical approach.
What you'll get in return for your talents
As well as a competitive salary (£30-40K) you’ll benefit from a training/course/conference budget, pension scheme, your choice of hardware to work on, regular knowledge sharing events, bike hub – showers, lockers and secure lock-up within a smart digital studio right in the heart of Bristol. Working with passionate industry leaders in their field, you’ll be able to make a real difference right from the start and lead exciting projects in a very supportive down-to-earth team.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV now for immediate consideration to Mike.