Are you an ambitious and entrepreneurial Marketing Communications Executive, looking to for the opportunity to join an industry leading infrastructure and private equity firm?
Being an industry leader within their field, this business has taken the market by storm and paved the way for competitors to follow in their footsteps. They offer a range of tax efficient and other funds to private investors to meet a variety of income. Based in the heart of London and operating globally this revolutionary company has a history of success.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager you will support the wider marketing team, to ensure all company communication is being executed efficiently. You will have strong written skills, managed content and marketing plans and comfortable working in an ever changing environment.
- Communications - Lead the communications activity for the organisations corporate partners
- Social media - develop and enhance social media presence of the firm
- Internal communications - implement internal communications strategy and write blogs for the business
- Public relations - cultivate relationships with journalists, PR agencies and senior leaders within the business.
- Brand development - maintain brand guidelines and values, making sure all materials are articulated appropriately
- 2+ years' experience in a marketing communications role, writing content for all brand communications
- Writing: Ability to simplify and abbreviate written content with a fluent narrative writing style
- Must have previous experience adhering to brand guidelines, making sure the companies tone of voice is clearly reflected in the content.
- Excellent writing skills with solid experience developing social media presence, activity and engagement is a must.
- Proactive and energetic individual with the ability to hit the ground running.
- Degree qualification beneficial
- 30% company performance bonus
- 25 day holidays
- Pension scheme
- Private health insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working hours and other great benefits
- Awesome office environment in Central London
With plans to scale rapidly due to the unprecedented success, this is a great opportunity for an ambitious Marketing Communications Executive to be a key part of an established business with a unique offering. Please apply with your updated CV - Immediate start, interviews commencing this week.