Campaign manager needed for a leading Insurance Company based in London
This role will deliver business results in line with the Consumer Division plan, by planning and implementing existing customer marketing campaigns in line with companies existing customer contact & promotion strategy and brand guidelines, to agreed time, cost and quality standards.
- Support the Senior Marketing Manager (Existing Customers) to develop appropriate existing customer marketing plans ensuring delivery in accordance with agreed mailing calendar
- Plan and implement multi-channel existing customer marketing campaigns and other contact activities using a range of offline (e.g. direct mail and telephone) and online (e.g. e-mail and website) communication channels
- Plan & implement regulatory mailings which may include annual statements using data from multiple platforms and for numerous policy types.
- Work in close partnership with Data Analytics specialists to help develop and continuously improve suitable data models (e.g. segmentation and propensity to buy), to optimise customer contact activity
- Work with in-house and outsourced customer service teams to gather customer feedback and work to a 'sales through service' model
- Experience of delivering existing customer marketing and value management promotion programmes
- Experience of existing customer data across all relevant policy and system types
- Proven, in-depth knowledge and experience of integrated multi-channel existing customer marketing techniques and tools, including traditional media (e.g. direct mail, magazines and telephony) and digital media (e.g. content marketing, e-zines, e-mail and website)
- Good understanding of regulatory / legislative framework within the financial services market
- Suitable marketing professional qualification (or working towards), e.g. Advanced Certificate or equivalent of IDM (Institute of Direct Marketing) or CIM (Chartered Institute of Marketing)
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.