Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive/ Senior Digital Marketing Executive
£25,000 - £30,000 Depending on experience
North Yorkshire - Commutable from, Bradford & Leeds.
A financial services organisation based in North Yorkshire
Due to an increase in workload, my client is looking for an ambitious Digital Marketing Executive to join their growing team. This role is responsible for supporting the development and delivery of the Marketing & Communications strategy and integrated marketing activities.
- Effectively manage the delivery of display, PPC and email campaigns
- Work with the campaign manager in the delivery of all campaigns from end-to-end.
- Write clear briefs for studio and digital content to ensure communications are compliant, accurate, engaging and on brand
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders (ie Customer Insight, Products, Digital) to support the planning and development of campaigns
- Support the delivery of digital campaigns in a test and learn environment to maximise performance vs. plan and ROI.
- Work with the media agency and use their campaign reporting to assess campaigns and make recommendations for test and learn activity
- Provide high quality, accurate and timely expertise, advice and service to stakeholders
- Work with Digital Content and Customer Experience to ensure all campaigns have clear landing pages and customer journeys are clear
- Brief creative development for relevant online campaign assets
- Manage sign off of digital activity across stakeholders and in line with regulations
- Work with the Planning team to make sure campaigns are within budget, providing recommendations where relevant
- Experience creating, developing and delivering online marketing campaigns
- Evidence of achieving positive results from previous digital campaigns
- Ability to market across multiple channels to acquire new members
- Experience with SEO, PPC, display advertising and affiliates
- Ability to develop strong internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Experience in delivering digital marketing strategies and plans to support the direct marketing acquisition team
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and forever developing Marketing Team, therefore the opportunity would best suit a Digital Marketer, Digital Marketing Executive, Online Marketing Executive, Senior Digital Marketing Executive etc.