Senior Marketing Executive
2 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Executive
- Market-leading provider of insights and business intelligence
- Supporting the wider media marketing team in generating leads
- Email marketing experience and excellent copywriting skills are a necessity
- Join a business who will offer training and development
The Role of Senior Marketing Executive:
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Senior Marketing Executive to work across an exciting portfolio of products that provide excellent insights into current market trends, allowing businesses to continue growing year on year. The aim of this role is to drive delegates to training courses, online courses and webinars. The marketing department generate direct sales through their ecommerce website and indirect sales through lead generation for the sales team. The company have invested in marketing automation (Marketo) and a leading CRM platform (Salesforce) to enable innovative marketing campaigns. The Marketing Executive will have excellent copywriting, content creation and email marketing skills.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Owning the campaign strategy for a portfolio of training, education and development courses (online and face to face)
- Developing and implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Working with industry experts and inhouse support teams to create content
- Writing the copy for email, social, DM, SEO/PPC
- Testing around email campaigns - analysing click-through and open rates
- Analysing all campaigns and reporting to senior stakeholders
- Knowledge of full-mix marketing activities
- Strong email marketing experience (with HTML experience a plus)
- A relevant marketing degree / marketing qualification (CIM, IDM)
- Be able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Exceptional copywriting capabilities
- Experience running PPC and SEO campaigns
- 2 years' experience in a marketing role
The Company: This Company are a leading resource for B2B marketers across the globe. They are looking for someone who will be cool under pressure and provide new ideas that will help the business go from strength to strength. Already an established business, they are looking to continue you growing from strength to strength.
The Package for Senior Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £30,000-33,000
- Good bonus scheme
- Excellent company Benefits
Location: The position of Senior Marketing Executive is based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Apply for Senior Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly