Software Test Engineer
2 days left
- Job Role
- Software Developer
- Gain experience with Automation testing.
- Excellent training, certifications & career development opportunities.
- Progressive company, high staff retention, sports teams, socials and more.
What skills you’ll need
- Good background in software testing in either an Agile or Waterfall environment.
- Relevant degree, qualifications (ISTQB) or equivalent commercial experience.
- Knowledge of testing principles such as black and white box testing.
- Previous experience testing both web and desktop applications.
- Good working knowledge of non-functional testing such as performance testing.
- Experience of Automation testing and tools (Selenium, AutoIT etc.) would be an advantage.
- Exposure to Microsoft Team Foundation Server and SQL querying language is a bonus.
This is a nice and varied role, with as many as 60 different web and desktop applications there is plenty for you to get involved with. As a software test engineer you will be working alongside the development and QA teams to create test plans and cases from functional and non-functional requirements, execute test plans on releases and to coordinate the handover of new builds. You will liaise with the wider business to provide regular progress updates, communicating statistics and reports to ensure any product defects are recorded and resolved. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of automated and manual scripts, creating and maintaining test data requirements in adherence to test policy and procedures, making improvements where necessary.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
As well as a generous salary paying up to £28K you’ll be working in an incredibly supportive and collaborative environment, gaining exposure to a broad range of the latest automation tech and tooling, as well as internal and external learning and development opportunities (courses, certifications etc.) with excellent scope for internal progression. They have a sports team (cricket, football and more), regular socials, lunches and trips and you’ll feel like a valued member of the team from day one. You’ll also get 24 days holiday (which increases with service), life assurance, staff discounts, a cycle to work scheme and private healthcare to name a few!
Sound good? Send your CV to Ellen to find out more!
Apply for Software Test Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly