- Managing the launch of a UK eCommerce site.
- Well-known luxury brand.
- Fantastic resources to hand and a broad role across eCommerce.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Head of Retail for the UK, your role will have the scope to shape the new site based on your recommendations, with support in the form of an overarching international plan. The wider group have launched in other countries already, which can act as a nice blueprint for you to deliver the UK proposition.
As mentioned above, the role is a broad one working across all areas of the customer journey. This is a hugely exciting element of the role to retain the wider control from a more strategic standpoint, as large teams for famous brands mean you can get pidgeon-holed into niche areas. Key stakeholders will include the development team / agency, design agency, digital marketing, eCommerce Executive and customer service.
Working with the Head of Retail, you’ll use customer data and the previous launches as a template to outline the digital roadmap for the development agency. Digital acquisition channels will include PPC, SEO, Retargeting, Email Marketing / CRM and Social Media, working with the agency to drive the implementation. The customer service side will be handled by another employee, but will fall under your remit. This is great exposure to have for a Head of eCommerce role at a later date, as these teams start to fall under your management as your career grows.
This is a hugely exciting role where you can have input on a new site from day one, but also a strong brand backing. It’s rare that a new site launch will see such a quick uptake from a customer base, which makes this a really unique role.
What experience you’ll need
- Excellent track record in eCommerce management, ideally with experience handling the launch of an eCommerce site.
- Experience working with and a passion for luxury brands is a must.
- Proven ability to drive strategy and manage external agencies on both web development and digital marketing.
- Knowledge of Magento a real plus.
- Ability to work across the full customer journey including optimisation, digital marketing, analytics and retention/CRM.
There is a competitive salary on offer (£40-45k) with bonus potential on top, so please get in touch for more information. Benefits include pension, life insurance, long service awards and employee discounts (a nice one with this brand!).
Get in touch with Joe or Marlie to hear more information on this one.
Apply for eCommerce Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly