PHP Web Developer
TVH Marketing Solutions are now working with fast growing digital agency who arre currently looking for a WordPress PHP Web Developer to join their small but growing, fast paced digital agency.
Working closely with the project managers and creative leads you will be responsible for building and maintaining WordPress based sites for a number of new and existing clients.
Our client develops sites for brands, startups and established businesses looking to take their online presence to the next level.
Having just moved into beautiful new offices in Grazeley, just outside Reading (M4,Junction11) where they have undergone a modern refit including Table football, VR, and chillout areas in a lovely rural location, why would you not want to be a part of this winning team.
If you are a passionate, engaging and driven individual this is an excellent opportunity to be part of the beating heart of the onsite team and make a real mark within the business as we grow.
- Vast exposure of web development experience
- Experience with LESS/SASS
- Good understanding of frontend technology stacks (ideally with React/Vue/Angular etc)
- Experience working with WordPress
- Experience using Modern PHP MVC frameworks such as Laravel, Yii, Node.js
- Knowledge of RESTful API.
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems (MSSQL or MYSQL).
- Experience with version control such as BitBucket or GitHub
- Have an understanding and use of JSON/XML/REST/AJAX
- Familiarity with Photoshop or Sketch
Beneficial / Bonus Points:
- Nginx and Apache configuration and management.
- Previous experience building SAAS projects
- Magento development experience
- A good eye for UX design although you will be expected to work closely with a designer
Our client promotes an open, positive working environment, with a professional yet easy-going atmosphere.
As a growing agency you will have a real opportunity to help shape our future, and the role is only limited by your imagination and business acumen.
- Salary £35k - £45k / year (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Pension plan, including company contributions
- Regular training and development opportunities
- Annual profit share scheme
- Regular social activities based around significant company achievements.
- Coffee machine, tea, mineral water and fresh fruit
- Table Football, Xbox, VR and chill out areas to unwind
To apply please contact with a CV and covering letter outlining your experience and suitabilty today!!!
Apply for PHP Web Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly