Senior Data Scientist - Global Agency
3 days left
- Job Role
- Data Analyst
Opportunity for an experienced Data Scientist to join a young and thriving agency with several new major account wins.
Ideal role for a Manager level individual looking for a step up.
Senior Data Scientist - Salary to £45,000 – Central London
An major player in the international agency landscape boasting an enviable client list.
Marketing intelligence is a new function within the agency - providing data driven insight, agency tools and ad-hoc projects and services to the agency and our clients.
- Lead, manage and deliver simultaneous paid-for media analytics projects to clients
- Develop new services within clients with a commercial focus
- Build up a good knowledge of clients to be able to appropriately use analytical output to answer their questions and identify questions they didn’t ask
- Drive usage and application of insights and learning through the business, centrally and locally
- Be part of the agency’s Marketing Sciences community, sharing and collaborating with other analysts.
- 3+ years in a similar media based role with both offline and online media data and analytics experience
- Numerate or sciences degree. E.g. statistics, mathematics, economics, engineering, social sciences.
- Excellent understanding of advanced statistical techniques such as A/B Testing, ANOVA, SEM, predictive modelling - both classification and regression (especially for MMM), and clustering/segmentation.
- Significant experience in using statistical analysis and data manipulation tools such as R, Python and SQL.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with data visualization tools (RShiny, Tableau, Datarama)
- Commercial machine learning experience from a media environment
Apply for Senior Data Scientist - Global Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly