(Senior) PHP Developer
4 days left
- Job Role
- Back End Developers
- Rapidly growing development team.
- Open source technology with varied MVC frameworks (Laravel, Symfony, CodeIgniter).
- Access to latest courses & conferences to upskill your knowledge.
What experience you'll need
- Extensive background in PHP development primarily focusing on the back-end.
- Significant knowledge of at least one MVC framework (Laravel, Symfony, Codeigniter etc.)
- Good understanding of BDD, preferably with Behat but a similar tool would be great.
- Experience of using various build tools such as Gulp, WebPack, NPM etc.
- Understanding of JIRA would be very beneficial.
- Any knowledge of the following would be advantageous: AWS, Debian, Puppet, PHPUnit, Bootstrap
You’ll be joining a talented product development team you will be supporting feature enhancements and maintaining internal applications, as well as taking the lead in developing new applications. As a senior member of the team you will be expected to take the lead in building technical specs for new products, providing feedback on upcoming concepts and mentoring the junior developers with any issues they may be facing. You will be engaging with other internal stakeholders as well (Product Owners, Testers, Product Delivery) and contributing to other ongoing projects as and when required.
What you'll get in return for your talents
You'll be joining a high-growth team at an early stage and will have the chance to take your career in multiple directions with this role as it grows. The team gets access to a Laracast subscription and get a training budget to upskill in any area they need work on too. They also go on industry relevant techie conferences every year, including Laracon in Amsterdam! On top of that, the salary available is £55-65K and there is a generous set of benefits on top including a wellbeing cash plan, a drinks fridge, contributory pension, 25 days' holiday and a flexi-benefits policy in the pipeline.
Please get in touch with Joe with a CV today to hear about the finer details!
Apply for (Senior) PHP Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly