Social Media Manager
An exciting Social Media Manager opportunity has arisen to join a global telecommunications organisation who have ambitious future-plans.
This position will be well suited to someone who is both an analytical and creative, you'll be a passionate performance marketer who enjoys measuring digital marketing channels and driving demand generation.
As Paid Social Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Owning the content distribution strategy and executing the plan through paid social and third party channels.
- Working closely with content and sales team, initiate and optimize digital campaigns that contribute to demand generation.
- Developing and running large-scale paid social and display campaigns.
- Understanding different customer stages and the sales funnel to successfully enable campaigns.
- Being analytical with content performance metrics, independently tracking, reporting, analysing all campaigns based on results.
- Conducting ongoing discussions with sales team to identify the target audience profile and optimise campaign performance.
Skills and Personal Attributes
- At least 3 years of experience in digital campaign marketing, including hands-on experience of paid social, display and other content distribution platforms
- Excellent analytical, organisational, project management and time management skills
- Creative, Adaptable, growth hacker at heart - constantly looking for new ways to generate more demand via various channels.
- Loves technology, enjoys experimenting with new platforms and solutions to maximize paid advertising efficiencies
- Proactive, outside the box thinker, can successful handle ambiguous tasks
- Make-things-happen and a can-do attitude
Apply for Social Media Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly