Online Trading Manager
5 days left
- Job Role
- Ecommerce Manager
- New growth role in the team.
- Amazing working environment and fantastic culture.
- Commitment to training and development.
What you’ll be doing
It’s a hugely exciting time for the business with a recent award nomination for their fast-growth, contributing to the need for this new hire. Couple this with their awesome culture (breakout areas, soon to be revamped space with breakout areas, gym, showers) and it’s a great place to work with amazing commercial outcomes that will help you grow your career.
There are a team of around 4 Online Merchandisers, so as this continues to grow there is a need to coach / develop these individuals and set online trading best practice across the business. You’ll work closely with senior stakeholders (Head of eCommerce, Head of Online Trading & MD) to set the trading strategy based on the overarching goals of the business. Being a pureplay it’s great to have the buy in from senior staff, and the absence of red tape to implement change quickly.
The day to day alongside strategy and direct management will include constant analysis of customer behaviour, utilising the analytical tools available to you. Working with the Head of Trading you’ll also spot opportunities for where future hires need to be made to ensure the continued success of the team.
What experience you’ll need
- Online / eCommerce trading experience from a retail brand.
- Strong best practice trading principles and the ability to direct others based on these goals.
- Able to work at pace in a constantly changing environment – priorities can change quickly so you might come from a small / medium size business where this is the norm.
- Confident communicator at a range of levels from MD to Junior Executives. Line management experience isn’t a must but would be a distinct advantage.
- Highly analytical mindset to spot opportunities for future improvements to the customer journey.
- Excellent understanding of promotions and how to drive these for best sellers / slow movers.
There is a competitive salary on offer of between £30-35k, depending on experience. Please still get in touch if your expectations are higher as there is potential flexibility. Benefits are generous, including 30 days holiday (inc. Bank), external training, childcare vouchers, flexible working hours, free parking and more!
Drop Joe a line to hear the finer details on this one.
Apply for Online Trading Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly