An exciting opportunity for an experienced database/CRM marketing specialist to join the team at an established and very well known consumer business in Birmingham. Working as part of the CRM & Loyalty team and reporting to the Campaign Manager, the Campaign Executive will be responsible for deploying email, SMS and push notification campaigns across their entire brand portfolio, to a database of over 17m customer records.
We're looking for a data savvy individual who has lots of database marketing experience and a track record of delivering targeted marketing activity to huge customer databases. You'll ideally have experience of working for a large consumer brand, but we don't mind whether that's in-house or agency side, and you'll understand how to use data to make informed decisions and deliver personalised customer marketing programmes. Experience of working with a complex email marketing platform - for example Adobe Campaign, IBM Unica, Pardot, Adestra or Oracle Responsys - is absolutely essential and a degree in marketing or another relevant subject would be useful.
- deploy email, SMS and push notifications using Adobe Campaign across a broad portfolio of brands
- develop automated customer journeys and deploy tactical campaigns
- work with the broader team to process campaign plans and briefs, ensuring all campaign activity is delivered on time
- manage content libraries, liaising with external agencies to obtain necessary assets
- complete accurate data briefs that reflect campaign requirements and obtain approval from relevant stakeholders
- manipulate, select and segment data to reflect campaign requirements
- analyse campaign results and identify ways to improve results of future activity
- work closely with developers to ensure HTML assets are correct.
The successful candidate will:
- need significant, recent experience in a database/CRM marketing role
- have a genuine enthusiasm for data and plenty of experience of manipulating, segmenting and selecting data using a marketing campaign tool such as those mentioned above
- be data savvy and technically minded, able to pick up technical systems quickly and keen to learn new technologies
- possess a genuine desire for data and an eagerness to get their hands dirty with data manipulation and segmentation
- ideally have a degree in a relevant subject such as marketing
- have an appreciation of the need to process and treat data securely
- have great attention to detail, strong organisational skills and the ability to communicate well verbally and in writing
- be able to work collaboratively and flexibly.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Apply for Campaigns Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly