Do you want to lead and grow a PPC agency embedded in a vibrant part of South Manchester? Well, you’re in luck! Being a PPC Manager for this highly successful agency will offer you all of that, PLUS the opportunity to work alongside some of the most talented professionals in the marketing industry. They also provide a bonus scheme and private medical after period of tenure, along with many other great benefits.
They are a marketing team renowned for excellent client service, which provides a fun and cosy work environment as well as having ambitious growth plans. They also place a strong emphasis on ethics and correct practice to ensure clients get enough time and attention.
This is not your average PPC Manager role; this is a hands-on role where YOU will be a voice and vital central cog in the business. Under your management and guidance, the agency will grow and develop while you devise cutting edge paid search strategies for SME brands.
If you want to lead and develop a PPC agency, you can’t turn this down.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing a number of paid search campaigns
- Creating tailored strategies, builds, and audits
- Handling specific budgets
- Regularly liaising with clients to inform and manage expectations
- Working on growing the agency and influencing direction
- Ensuring campaigns are successfully integrated across multiple channels
- Working closely with other internal teams
Key skills and attributes required:
- At least 5 years work experience in a PPC role heavily involved in managing client budgets
- Expertise in Google Ads and Analytics
- Experience with Google Shopping, Shopify, Facebook and Instagram is very beneficial
- Ability to keep up to date with latest industry news, developments, and best practices – that’s a must!
- Strong interest in paid search marketing and the wider media industry
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to work as part of a team to deliver best in class campaigns
- Coherent communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
Apply for PPC Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly