Work for a developing, nationwide client-led company as their new Digital Planner!
The ideal Digital Planner would find their feet in a company dealing with some of the biggest media outlets in the UK including; TV, Radio, Print, Press and more. With office locations in the two most influential cities in the country, this company is expanding at a rapid rate holding on to a strong work ethos – emphasising the client first mindset. The perfect Digital Planner could bring a wealth of experience or dive deeper into a pool of knowledge working in an excellent environment in a company that has established itself for just under a decade.
Operate within the digital sphere for a competitive salary and possible routes for career development.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Operation of channels across Paid Media, Search, Mobile and Display.
- Maintaining open and honest dialogue between the company and clients.
- A possibility of enhanced seniority within the role, so the role could vary depending on the character of the individual.
- Build and enhance current and new working relationships internally and externally for the benefit of the company.
- Employ excellent marketing campaigns focusing on KPI’s, budget and optimisation of channel mix.
- Data analysis in relation to optimisation of multiple performance media.
Skills and Experiences
- Previous experience in a specific digital field is ideal, but not essential as generic experience is also taken into consideration.
- Marketing degree or equivalent.
- Sound awareness of Google Analytics/Adwords.
- Prior handling of planning and/or buying is desired, but again not essential as full training will be provided.
- Confident and natural extrovert.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Competency when dealing with technology.
- Developed linguistic qualities.
- A positive and outgoing attitude in regards to the workplace.
Apply for Digital Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly