Social Media Executive
Join a reputable Technology company as their Social Media Executive and work with a highly motivated Digital Team!
Our client is a networking giant with over thirty years of experience in the industry and is now headhunting for an expert Social Media Executive. The perfect candidate will have a conscious grasp of social media and an understanding of what engaging content looks like. Located in Manchester City Centre with excellent transport links and idyllic offices, this role is ideal for an individual with the ability to genuinely understand the mind of consumers.
With a whole host of employee benefits on offer, become an integral part of a multi-million-pound company who works with you.
Roles and Responsibilities of Social Media Executive
- Day-to-day supervision of social media channels including creation and publication of content
- Increase the size of audience in which content is reaching through the development of inventive and original materials with brand-focused messages
- Liaise with the wider Marketing Team to create a social calendar accompanied by campaign launch dates and other relevant messages
- Remain creative, consistently sourcing new innovative ideas to promote the brand surrounding notable calendar dates
- Identify and manage a group of social influencers from content coordination to arranging appearances
- Manage all aspects of blog content
- Monitor and deliver reports on timed campaign performance seeking out notable successes and suggesting possible improvements
- Comprehend the behaviour of consumers in order to increase exposure through insights
- Maintain a strong presence across multiple social platforms simultaneously.
- Consolidate the importance of social media in the wider Sales, Customer Service and Management Teams
Skills and Experiences
- Degree in Marketing or other relevant discipline (or equivalent)
- Previous experience in a fast-paced working environment
- Competent linguistic skills when handling brand management (tone of voice and style)
- A meticulous eye for detail with the ability to multi-task
- High level networking skills are essential to develop crucial relationships within the industry
- Keen interest in current affairs within showbiz and food news
- A confident outlook on work life which is transcended into your work
- Prior experience within the food industry
Apply for Social Media Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly