5 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Manager
The Package for Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £28,000-32,000
- Bonus: 20% uncapped (£6,000-8,000)
- Benefits: Fantastic benefits
Recognised in the Sunday Times Fast Track, this rapidly growing business has achieved excellent growth figures and is continuing to expand. The next 12 months is a key time for the business and they are looking to add significant head-count to the marketing department. If there was a business to join as a marketer looking to develop their skills and have career opportunities, this would be it. The company are based in Central London with excellent links to the Home Counties.
This role has arisen off the back of the continued success of this leading B2B conferences organisation based in central London. The company are looking to add significant head-count to the marketing department, so this represents a huge opportunity for any incoming B2B events marketer. The Marketing Manager will take ownership of the marketing strategy for around 8-10 global B2B paid conferences, each with between 120-200 attendees.
The Marketing Manager will work with the producers of the conferences, take technical content, create marketing-lead content campaigns and drive leads through the sales funnel. The role holder will need to have experience of utilising marketing automation platforms (such as Pardot and Salesforce), social media channels, and other digital (SEO/PPC) channels. The role success will be judged on KPI's including leads generated for the sales team, delegate revenue, sponsorship revenue and overall event growth.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Manager include:
- Creating marketing strategies specific to the 8-10 global conferences needs
- Developing a deep understanding of target audiences, markets, and competitor landscape
- Generating marketing qualified leads for the two sales teams - sponsorship and delegate
- Managing marketing budgets for each event
- Working with key stakeholder groups including; production, sales and marketing
- Running the tactical execution of the marketing campaigns across email, social, SEO/PPC, website, direct mail
- Taking lead on setting up lead scoring and marketing automation (SF and Pardot) for the events
- Being proactive and innovative with the campaigns and events
- Developing the existing portfolio of international conferences, grow the size and revenue of the events, and support the launch of new exciting events
- Creating meaningful KPI analysis, campaign reporting, and identifying opportunity for future improvement
To be considered for the role of Marketing Manager you must have:
- B2B events marketing experience
- Experience of managing multiple brands or products
- Experience of writing strategic marketing plans
- Multi-channel campaign management experience
- Experience of marketing technologies, data, and commercial lead generation marketing
- Excellent analytical skills and an understanding of online and digital channels
- Ability to gain a strong understanding of key audiences
Location: The position of Marketing Manager is based in Central London.
BMS Marketing Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly