Fixing is good. Our client believes in the power of imagination to beat the throwaway culture we live in. From humble beginnings in East London in 2010, today there are more than 2 million people around the world using this product to fix things. The creative and entrepreneurial Company behind it is focused on going after this big mission and making our client a global household brand of the future.
Digital Marketing is central to the growth strategy, and as such this role has a big part to play in the Company's future. You'll work closely together with the rest of the Marketing team as well as the Brand/Design and Ecommerce team and will be responsible for executing the digital strategy.
- Manage paid activity for acquisition and brand awareness across Display, Paid Facebook, Paid Search, Affiliates and SEO, liaising with and managing external agencies where applicable
- Execute and deliver the digital media strategy including connecting it to the right audiences, content and formats
- Work with the Digital Marketing Lead to define and track relevant KPIs and establish the right reporting structures
- Manage the assigned budgets to meet targets and leverage insights to adapt focus and inform recommendations based on ongoing performance
- Contribute to website optimisation recommendations, and monitor the new traffic flows from reach to engagement, to traffic to community subscription, to conversion
- Work closely with our Creative Team, briefing in content requirements for digital activity to ensure timely delivery of all campaign assets
- Work closely with our Community and PR Managers to identify synergies, opportunities and ways to bring more consistency between all our activities
- Development of proactive ideas on new ways to reach audiences and deliver growth
- A team player with an ability to turn challenges into opportunities, bad days into positive learnings and ideas into winning implementation
- Hands on experience with search and display is a must!
- Extensive experience in managing multi-channel media campaigns towards measurable growth through traditional digital channels as well as through new ideas and lateral thinking
- Good knowledge of Analytics, Google Adwords and Social media platforms
- A pragmatic approach to setting up and testing campaigns, from choice of creative and audience targeting to budget splits
- Experience of the US market would be an advantage
If this role is speaking to you, please email you CV directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Acquisition Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly