Account Manager - Award Winning Creative Social Agency
Job Title: Account Manager - Award Winning Creative Social Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to around £32,000 depending on experience, plus a benefits including flexible working hours, working from home opportunities, pension, socials, training and development program
About The Agency
Exciting opportunity for an ambitious and talented Account Manager to join a multi-award winning creative social and digital agency. This independent creative agency works with a variety of household name brands across sectors including FMCG, Health & Beauty and Food & Drink. They have built up longstanding and trusted relationships with brands similar to Dove, Sony, Tampax and Southern Comfort, delivering award winning creative solutions and creating fame moments for brands. This creative social and digital agency is in a period of growth, winning high profile new clients and expanding their team across a number of areas. As a specialist agency, they are bursting at the seams with creativity, crafting hugely successful and disruptive work for their clients across social, video, digital and media. As an agency they have an entrepreneurial, friendly and collaborative team based culture, and have excellent staff retention rates.
About the Account Manager
The new Account Manager will join in an integral role, working within the client services team and owning the day to day relationships with a variety of exciting clients.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Manager:
- Develop, maintain and grow relationships with a portfolio of consumer brand clients, owning the day to day communications
- Conceive and implement multi-channel social and digital strategies
- Manage the delivery of creative campaigns from brief through to implementation
- Work as part of new business and pitch teams
- Mentor and manage Account Executives
You'll be an ambitious and enthusiastic account manager with experience in social media and digital. You'll be looking for a role in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment where you can take ownership and get lots of exposure to benefit your career.
Skills and experience needed for the Account Manager Role:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working in an account or project management focussed role
- Experience in social and digital, and passion for social
- Very detail oriented and analytical nature
- Experience managing projects and processes
- Entrepreneurial attitude and a flexible approach to work
For more information about the Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2017).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry.
Apply for Account Manager - Award Winning Creative Social Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly