An exciting SEO Manager opportunity has arisen to join a global leading organisation that has ambitious future-plans.
This position will be well suited to someone who is passionate about organic search, working within and collaborating with international teams and has strong ethical core values.
As SEO Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Working with the wider digital teams to develop, implement and manage SEO strategy
- Ensuring content is optimised for search and developing targeted content
- Supporting marketing, creative and PR and Media teams to effectively integrated PPC and SEO strategies
- Using Google Analytics / Google Webmaster tools and appropriate supporting analytics systems to provide SEO
- Consulting with web product team to develop SEO development requirements and social teams to maximise search performance
Skills and Personal Attributes
- An expert user of Google Analytics and proficient in other analytics software
- Experienced of working in a cross-function digital environment alongside users
- Possessing an analytical mind and someone able to identify trends and patterns
- A problem solver and applies this analytical thinking to users' online journeys and brand experiences.
- An excellent communicator and possessing strong negotiation and influencing skills.
Apply for SEO Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly