Digital Campaign Executive - Beauty Brands Company
Job Title: Digital Campaign Executive - Beauty Brands Company
Salary: Circa £25,000 depending on experience plus bonus and benefits including life insurance, health insurance, pension scheme, discounts, buy and sell annual leave, product allowance, socials and free food.
About The Company
Exciting opportunity for an ambitious digital marketer to join a leading beauty and personal care brands company as they continue to grow and drive their brands forwards. This beauty brands company owns a range of household name brands in their portfolio across beauty, haircare and cosmetics. They are an innovative global company, with a presence in multiple countries, and they are expanding at an exciting pace. They have a fantastic office culture, very friendly, vibrant and social, and they're based in modern and stylish open plan offices. As a company, they place a big emphasis on training and development of their staff and have an award winning training program.
About the Digital Campaign Executive Role
The new Digital Campaign Executive will join the dynamic marketing and communications team, whereby you'll have the opportunity to manage digital campaigns for leading beauty brands.
Key Responsibilities for the Digital Campaign Executive:
* Plan and executive paid social media, influencer led and digital campaigns for three leading beauty brands within the company's portfolio
* Collaborate with external partners and agencies, developing your stakeholder management skills
* Work with influencers, ensuring they're right for the brand and that the right content is produced for social media channels
* Analyse digital campaign performance, producing insight to shape future performance
* Assist senior members of the marketing team in developing ongoing strategy
You'll be a motivated, enthusiastic and ambitious digital marketer, looking to accelerate your career within a leading and collaborative beauty brands company.
Skills and Experience required for the Digital Campaign Executive Role:
* Prior experience managing social media, influencer or digital campaigns
* Creative mind-set
* Highly analytical with excellent attention to detail
* Avid interest in the beauty brands sector
* Passion and enthusiasm for social media and digital marketing
For more information about the Digital Campaign Executive role or to apply now please send your CV to Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2017).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning brands and agencies in the industry.
Apply for Digital Campaign Executive - Beauty Brands Company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly