Content Creator - Part time - Music/Education
Are you a creative individual with a passion for creating outstanding content?
Do you have a background in the music industry or a strong interest in all things audio?
This is an amazing opportunity for someone to join a specialist audio school, based in central London as their content creator. It is a part-time role, 3 days a week on a rolling month by month contract.
Your primary focus as their Content Creator will be to develop new content for their blog, build their community across owned social media channels and support the ongoing growth of their digital presence.
Typical duties will include;
- Planning, developing and delivering a range of engaging and informative content for a variety of audiences.
- Creating content suitable for various platforms including their website, blog and social media channels
- Analysing performance and engagement of content to ensure it is reaching the right audiences and bringing interest to the business,
- Conducting interviews with staff, students, industry professionals and incorporate their views and stories in blog posts,
- Promotion of content on social platforms
Sound like something you’d like to get your teeth into? Available to start within short notice? Then get in touch with samples/links to your work.
You will work 3 days a week and be paid a flat £1800 per calendar month as a Limited or Umbrella Company.
Apply for Content Creator - Part time - Music/Education
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly