Digital Insight Manager
Digital Insight Manager
£Highly Competitive DOE + Excellent Benefits Package including Bonus & Travel Allowance
Hampshire, commutable from areas such as: Southampton, Romsey and Fareham
Working for one of the South's leading employers, this is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced digital insight specialist to join at a pivotal time as they invest heavily in their digital marketing & infrastructure with a move to Adobe. Managing a small team, collaborating closely with digital and wider marketing teams as well as other data scientists within the business, you will be determining test strategies, establishing what gives value and ensuring consumers have the best buying experience.
Your role will involve:
- Leading and developing the digital analytics capability of the business, ensuring that data generated via digital channels is used to its best advantage
- Developing consumer insight strategies that spearhead change
- Working closely with digital marketing teams to grow digital sales, looking at on and off-line marketing methods
- Leading the optimisation of Adobe across brands, leading serviced support and managing a test & learn strategy and culture
- Taking responsibility for the analysis of the digital trading cycle - creating and maintaining forecasts, monitoring and reporting on digital performance and profiling results vs expectations to gain deeper understanding
- Driving the optimisation, reporting & analysis of digital marketing to understand who the customers are and how they interact digitally
- Champion the voice of the customer
- Providing analysis of site merchandising and content and focussing on delivering increased ROI
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
- Extensive experience in a similar role, gained within a large, complex commercial organisation
- Degree in a numerate subject
- Strong skills in using site reporting/analytic tools, tagging, attribution & CRO
- Excellent experience in advanced web analytics methodologies such as experimentation & testing, competitive analysis, surveys and market research
- Experience in R or Python
- Extensive statistical data analysis & interpretation as well as providing marketing analysis based on digital channels
- Adept at interpreting complex data and making concise recommendations
- Ideally experience of Adobe CI Suite, with an emphasis on Analytics, Audience Manager & Target (or similar)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an outstanding company during an exciting phase where you can really make an impact. Please apply now if this sounds like the role for you!
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Digital Insight Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly