£Highly Competitive DOE + Excellent Benefits Package including Travel Allowance
Hampshire, commutable from areas such as: Southampton, Romsey and Fareham
Working for one of the South's leading employers, this is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced digital analyst to join at a pivotal time as they invest heavily in their digital marketing & infrastructure with a move to Adobe. Supporting the Digital Insight Manager, collaborating closely with digital and wider marketing teams within the business, you will be rolling out test strategies, establishing what gives value and ensuring consumers have the best buying experience.
Your role will involve:
- Developing the digital analytics capability of the business, ensuring that data generated via digital channels is used to its best advantage
- Working closely with digital marketing teams to grow digital sales
- Improving customer journey through inspiration, selection, buying and experience
- Taking ownership of the weekly digital performance reporting, providing context and advice
- Providing analysis of the digital trading cycle - creating and maintaining forecasts, monitoring and reporting on digital performance and profiling results vs expectations to gain deeper understanding
- Managing the optimisation, reporting & analysis of digital marketing to understand who the customers are and how they interact digitally
- Championing the voice of the customer
- Providing analysis of site merchandising and content, focussing on delivering the best customer journey and experience
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
- Extensive experience in a similar role, gained within a large, complex commercial organisation
- Degree in a numerate subject
- Strong background in manipulating data & creating reports using R or Python
- Adept at interpreting complex data and making succinct recommendations
- Excellent experience in web analytics tools and methodologies
- Good understanding of digital marketing strategies at a channel specific level
- Technical understanding of data collection in a digital space
- Ideally experience of Adobe CI Suite, with an emphasis on Analytics, Audience Manager & Target (or similar)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an outstanding company during an exciting phase where you can really make an impact. Please apply now if this sounds like the role for you!
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Digital Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly