Social Media Executive
Social Media Executive, Remote Working, Up to £30,000
Your new company
My client is looking to recruit a proactive, passionate and hard-working Social Media Executive, who will be working remotely. This is a fantastic opportunity for a marketing professional looking to develop their career in a pioneering technology provider.
Your new role
The right candidate will suit someone with experience in a similar role, they will have excellent written English, copywriting and social media skills. To be considered for this role, you must have previous experience working in a similar role, you must also have a great understanding and knowledge of social media and digital platforms.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role, you will need the following key skills:
- Experience in marketing communications across all digital platforms including Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
- Digital marketing knowledge and experience
- An understanding of Google Analytics and UTM tracking and how to use these to evaluate social media activity
- An understanding of how to communicate with, and influence internal and external audiences
- Maximising the impact of digital content across all platforms, provide analytics on ROL & impact
- Update / create content across all digital platforms
- Experience with social media scheduling and insight platforms such as Hootsuite
- Working alongside the content team on the development of interactive, engaging and informative content
What you'll get in return
You will be working for a progressive organisation that offers a dynamic role on an extremely competitive salary up to £30,000, pension and bonus.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Social Media Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly