Performance Marketing Manager
About the role
This is a fast-paced and strategic position covering all aspects of paid marketing within the online marketing team. Reporting into the Head of Digital Marketing, this role will take primary responsibility for Paid Social activity focussing on acquisition, along with Programmatic Display and Retargeting channels.
The Digital Marketing team at T.M.Lewin is responsible for buying advertising for the company through a variety of online auctions, including search, social and display. The Paid Social & Display Manager will have primary responsibility for T.M.Lewin’s engagement with all online auctions for media space and will work with the Head of Digital Marketing to drive ROI for the company across their portfolio of responsibilities. Specifically, the role will focus on a number of key areas:
- Develop a strategy and executing it across biddable channels to drive additional revenue and profit for the business
- Work with our in house creative studio & owned social teams to deliver top class creative for use across Social & Display to drive performance
- Auction Marketing Fundamentals - Ensuring the effective running of reporting, targeting, creative and bidding strategy
- Remarketing - Leading T.M.Lewin in remarketing strategy, remarketing performance & execution across channels
- Expansion – Finding new ways to expand customer acquisition and retention in new markets and new advertising techniques
- Agency Relationship – Maintain and develop agency relationships making sure that we are driving results to beat previous years and taking on tasks internally to optimise performance where needed
- Technology - Keeping T.M.Lewin at the cutting edge of auction marketing, utilising our services and identifying new services to utilise.
- Delivering Results - Delivering strong return on investment for paid advertising. Growing budget through additional opportunities
- Reporting back on performance to board level stakeholders and shareholders
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2 years online marketing background gained from client and/or online agency side with demonstrable experience and achievement across conversion or performance remarketing.
- Experience working across either the PPC or Display channels and a strong understanding of the fundamentals of acquisition marketing
- Performance focussed – Driven and motivated by surpassing targets for bottom line and acquisition.
- A capacity for analytical thinking. Candidates should be data driven and analytical, creating and managing through an environment of performance indicators and analysis – if it’s not tested it’s just your opinion!
- Planning and Time management skills - Set goals and targets for yourself and direct reports. Scope out work and set detailed delivery plans for the team.
- Excellent communication skills - an innate ability to build the strong relationships and communicate vital information that will be critical to success.