Location: Hedge End
Salary: Up to £25,000
Job Type: Full- time
About the Graphic Designer:
If you are bursting with fresh creative ideas and able to identify new opportunities, with organisational ability and attention to detail that match your creative flair, then our client want to meet you!
They are looking for an exceptional, talented creative graphic designer who thrives on creating perfect images, artwork and campaigns, both printed and digital. Working as a key member of the Marketing team, you will be supporting the product and marketing function in a fast-paced environment where every day brings new and exciting opportunities.
This graphic designer position would suit candidates who are currently working as a graphic designer or in a digital marketing position that involves a lot of graphic design work.
Responsibilities of the Graphic Designer:
- Designing product brochures, flyers, leaflets, stationery, exhibition materials, adverts, newsletters, HTML for email communications and social media artwork
- Supporting the maintenance of the company websites including designing pages, banners, and products
- Ensuring all artwork files are stored accurately and kept up-to-date
- Assisting with designing presentations
- Liaising with external suppliers including printers
- Being a brand guardian ensuring the brand guidelines are adhered to across all areas of the business
Requirements of the Graphic Designer:
- Competent using software such as Adobe Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator and Quark
- Excellent IT skills including the Microsoft Office packages
- Strong HTML and CSS experience, other coding languages beneficial
- Innovative and strong generator of new ideas
- Aware of design trends & styles in both techniques & technology that are relevant to the business
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Commercial awareness and B2B marketing understanding
- High standard of communication both written and verbal
- Copywriting ability would be an advantage
- Experience of photography would be looked upon favourably
- Educated up to degree level or equivalent experience in graphic design
- At least 1-year experience gained in-house or in a digital agency
- Great talent, flair in web and related graphic design
- Flexible with a positive and engaging attitude
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the Graphic Designer then please apply now!