Marketing Manager - Employee Engagement Solutions
Job Title: Marketing Manager - Employee Engagement Solutions
Salary: £48,000 to £55,000 plus bonus and free lunch every day, free training allowance for outside work, flexi-hours, 28 days holiday, health, pension
About The Employee Engagement Solutions Company
I am seeking a Marketing Manager to oversee the acquisition and retention of mid-market businesses for this leading employee engagement solutions company. This multiple award-winning company are specialists in employee engagement innovation, services and consultancy. Their products include psychometric testing, leadership assessments and training, candidate profiling and recruitment guides. As a leader in this space, this company work with companies ranging from scale up businesses, to large global enterprise.
This role will involve leading the marketing strategy focusing on mid-market clients (companies with headcounts of 400-4,000) across the UK and Europe across a range of sectors, targeting in-house HR departments.
About The Marketing Manager Role
As a Marketing Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to create and execute innovative marketing initiatives at this leading Employee Engagement specialist.
Key Responsibilities for the Marketing Manager:
* You will plan and oversee the execution of the marketing strategy, allocation of budget and interaction with key stakeholders across the business
* Create marketing campaigns across a diverse range of channels to generate demand and build sales pipelines
* Work closely with the central marketing team to ensure adherence to the brand guidelines, and identify key targets and routes to new markets
* Develop marketing materials specific to the mid-market space.
About The Successful Marketing Manager
If you are currently in a marketing role and have experience marketing a service or solutions based business, this could be the perfect next step in your career.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Marketing Manager:
* Ideally a minimum of 6 years' experience in relevant B2B marketing
* Excellent project and budget management experience
* Ability to meet targets and deadlines
* Excellent written communication skills, as well as presentation and oral communication skills
* Experience liaising with wider regional/global teams would be preferable.
The Marketing Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £48,000 to £55,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Marketing Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Nadia at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 892 7890.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.