PR and Social Media Assistant
PR and Social Media Assistant, Property, North London, £26k,
This is a great chance to join a leading Property company. They have an exciting opportunity for a creative and enthusiastic PR and Social Media Assistant to work in a busy Marketing and communications team.
You will be responsible for leading the company's social media accounts and supporting the Content and Communications Manager, delivering on external and internal communications.
You'll contribute to all aspects of our day-to-day activities and be a team player who can multitask effectively with a creative mindset.
- Take a proactive approach to creating original and imaginative social content that will meet the objective of increasing following, engagement and brand awareness
- To manage all social media channels, including promotions and posts for external pages and responding to all customer comments and queries
- To oversee individual site social media accounts and monitor for quality
- Report on the growth and engagement across these social media channels
PR/ External communications
- To assist in monitoring industry editorial activity, print and online coverage
- Assist in identifying PR opportunities, new launches, local events and working with partners and agencies ? Drafting text for communications, including website copy, press releases and articles
- Manage the publication of the quarterly internal newsletter
- Responsible for communicating internal/staff/business centre initiatives
The ideal candidate will be looking to start a career in communications with a passion for writing. You will have a can-do attitude with a willingness to get involved with a wide range of tasks. The successful candidate will be flexible and pro-active with excellent communication and organisational skills.
If this exciting PR and Social Media job interests you please send a CV to Ross Brander at Brandgaard Recruitment.`