This is an exciting opportunity for an Email Specialist to work in the Central London office of a global software enterprise. In this role, you will support on the deployment of email campaigns as well as landing pages, with the opportunity to learn new technical skills from industry leading talent.
To apply for this role, you should have experience working in email marketing or email production, with some HTML and SQL knowledge.
As an Email Specialist, you will:
- Have the opportunity to work with client services, technical and creative teams to create and deploy email campaigns and landing pages.
- Manage the email calendar.
- Manage creative assets, including slicing and resizing Photoshop files, building emails using Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and creating HTML emails using HTML and CSS.
- Be responsible for QAT and testing campaigns to a high standard before campaigns are deployed, developing these skills along the way.
- Monitor campaigns post-deployment and ensure teams are fully briefed on campaign performance.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Hands on experience with HTML, CSS and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Some experience with SQL.
- Strong communication, presentation and prioritisation skills and the ability to work with and manage multiple stakeholders.
- An interest in the broader digital marketing landscape.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com with "Email Specialist" in the subject line.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, technology, media and marcomms industries.
Follow us on LinkedIn for upcoming roles: