Senior PPC Executive
Senior PPC Executive – Tech – Manchester – £25-30,000
Become the Senior PPC Executive for this forward-thinking tech brand in Manchester city centre and receive a surplus of benefits including social events, discounts and opportunity for progression and training!
Situated in heart of Manchester City Centre, our client’s office is easily accessible from a variety of locations and with many bars and restaurants on their doorstep, unwinding after work won’t be a problem. Over the years, the company has successfully provided their customers with memorable experiences across the UK. As the business continues to grow at a rapid rate, they are now on the hunt for a talented individual to join their digital marketing team and take the reins of their digital media offering.
You will be working towards increasing their B2C customer acquisition by implementing PPC and Paid Social strategy through enhancing keyword expansion, ad copy testing, and building key relationships with external account management teams. There is also a huge opportunity for progression with this role, as you will have the chance to develop your own skillset through training and learning.
Main Roles and Responsibilities of the Senior PPC Executive:
- Optimise Paid Media activity across search, display, shopping, remarketing, programmatic and paid social.
- Plan and execute campaigns through collaboration with wider team
- Paid media account expansion including keyword mining, bid optimisation, ad copy and landing page testing, ad extension implementation and beta adoption audience targeting and device level optimisation
- Report to senior team on all paid media activity against agreed targets and KPI’s
- Develop internal and external relationships with technology partners and Commercial, Data and Technology teams
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience working within an agency or media owner environment focussing on PPC
- An analytical approach
- Proficient in manipulating large datasets to generate insight
- Experience with paid media platforms & bid management tools such as Adobe, Marin or SA360.
- Knowledgeable of all Microsoft Office programmes
- Strong attention to detail
- Good at building business relationships
Interested? Don’t miss this opportunity by getting in touch today on 0161 833 1044 or apply online now!