PPC Analyst - Manchester - eCommerce - £22,000 to £28,000
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and driven PPC Analyst to join their digital marketing team Based in Bury, Manchester. Enjoy exclusive job benefits, flexi-time working hours, job schemes and incentives!
A leading services business based in Manchester is looking for a PPC Analyst to take their business into new heights by improving all online content and digital presence. Our client is a close-knit family run business offering a friendly working culture. The ideal candidate will be an energetic, focused and passionate about PPC, SEO and Analytics.
Do you have experience in this area? Read on to find out more information!
Main Responsibilities of a PPC Analyst:
- Improving and enhancing the companies PPC campaigns on multiple social media platforms including monitoring and evaluating crucial data
- Analyse all Online Search Reports for negative keyword results, LOW CTR and SEO checker
- Identify competitors actions, analyse their PPC campaigns and advertisements
- Write and create innovative original ads
- Understand and be up-to-date with advanced technology and the latest paid search developments
- Support the team in keyword discovery and the extension of online digital content
- Alternate current ads and campaigns for A/B testing
Skills and Experience required:
- 2 years’ experience in PPC is required (B2B preferred)
- Some knowledge of website coding and familiarity of Google Analytics and AdWords
- Solid analytical skills are a must along with understanding of PPC and SEO channels
- A passion for PPC and digital marketing
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including written and verbal skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Numeracy and computer skills with attention to detail is a must
- Energetic with a good work ethic to put towards improving company performance
Interested in what this job has to offer? If so contact our award-winning team now on 0161 833 1044 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org