Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager - South Manchester - eCommerce - £28,000 to £35,000
Do you want the opportunity to work for a national household brand taking their eCommerce retail operation to the next level? Our client is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to come in and have a massive impact on the operations of the business!
Our client is a global eCommerce leader with accolades galore! With a staggering turnover of over £100m this company is a raging success and a very exciting one to become a part of. As they strive for global domination, they are in search of a talented Digital Marketing Manager to take charge of their US team with a variety of campaign channels and strategies – there may even be a trip to the USA involved!
Situated in South Manchester, our client’s office is easily accessible from Manchester City Centre and other surrounding areas by a variety of public transport. The modern offices based in Stockport will not fail to impress! The successful candidate will have a wide range of responsibilities and will be working on the new US start up regarding buying and selling.
The Main Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Plan, optimise, implement and manage paid search campaigns including PPC, SEO and CRM
- Closely analyse the activity and performance of all paid search campaigns and report findings back to the managers along with suggestions if needed
- Monitor Google shopping promotion activity
- Oversee marketing budgets across all channels and ensure all objectives are met
- Reach out to new customers through social media, namely Facebook, by devising and implementing paid social media strategies
- Optimise messaging and ensure the proposition is accurately communicated through the correct use of appropriate ad formats
- Research new affiliate campaign opportunities and strive to grow programmes in the UK and US
- Planning promotional campaigns in line with marketing communications calendar
- Work alongside marketing team to manage promotional campaigns and with managers to ensure all paid search campaigns and strategy is in line with that of the digital marketing strategy as a whole
- Monitor competitor actions and activity across all networking channels, and identify trends when they occur
- Ensure that the large US Digital Marketing budget is adhered to and optimised at all times
The Key Skills and Attributes of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience working digital marketing environment, in a managerial or senior executive position
- Proven experience working across digital marketing platforms such as SEO, PPC, Affiliates, Outreach, Display and Social
- A focus on ROI strives to meet and surpass ROI targets
- Have a knack for analytical thinking
- Experience in managing digital campaigns and paid social ads
- Excellent communication, time management and budget management skills
- Ability to plan effectively and prioritise including managing large-scale budgets
- Advanced knowledge of Facebook advertising and the different ways it can be formatted
- An understanding of Google Analytics and comfortable utilising it as well as Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communications skills, verbal and written skills
This is an excellent opportunity to develop in a rapidly expanding business. If this has caught your eye, then apply online today! For more information contact our award-winning recruitment team email@example.com or 0161 833 1044.