Digital Business Project Manager & Analyst
We are recruiting for a Digital Business Project Manager & Analyst (contract role) to help us manage stakeholders, delivery and general workload within our in-house Business Technology Team.
Key Responsibilities/Duties (what will the candidate be doing)
1. Manage the end-to-end process for digital and technology projects
2. Be a business partner and analyst, leading the technical discovery process for potential digital projects, scoping needs, gathering requirements and producing functional specifications for a solution build, based on regional and global standards, using in-house Agile and Waterfall methodologies
3. Provide rapid prototyping and conceptual designs where requirements are ambiguous or unproven
4. Support new creative agencies and third-party companies adhere to the approved technology stacks that are available
Key skills required
1. Able to influence across a range of business roles and stakeholder seniorities
2. Clear written and verbal communication skills
3. Effective team working
4. Capable to take a "hands-on approach" to experiment and try things if needed
1. Possible to travel to European offices
2. Flexibility to travel to attend work meetings, etc on a regular basis
3. The role is based in our High Wycombe Head Offices
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to the level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally: Please see our website for our full diversity statement.