Assistant Marketing Manager
- One of the leading academic publication businesses
- Targeting the global scientific research community
- Executing multi-channel campaigns to generate leads for the sales teams
- Opportunity for training and development within a great support structure
- Working on the Career and Opportunities portfolio of the business
The Role of Assistant Marketing Manager:
This international, scientific intelligence organisation is looking for an Assistant Marketing Manager to support two marketing managers in full mix campaign execution roles. The Assistant Marketing Manager will provide marketing support for the full product portfolio (Careers and Journals) across the business specifically targeting the global science and dental communities. The business requires a Assistant Marketing Manager who has experience of running complex, B2B, integrated, content-lead marketing campaigns. The role holder will be expected to utilise email marketing techniques, social media, events (owned and attended events) and direct mail to help achieve the business goals. You will also be expected to run thorough analysis on all campaigns in order to report success and ROI to each marketing manager. The Assistant Marketing Manager role will sit within a wider team of 10 marketers in the UK and 5 more in the New York Office
Responsibilities for the position of Assistant Marketing Manager:
- Supporting the Marketing Managers in creating the marketing strategy
- Budgeting and forecasting for campaigns
- Executing B2B integrated marketing campaigns to drive leads for the sales team
- Working with marketing technologies (Hybris & Google Analytics)
- Execution of PPC and Adword campaigns/SEO of the websites
- Creating complex marketing campaigns to target the audience at each phase of the buying cycle
- Analysing and reporting on all marketing activity to improve overall campaign performance
- Attending 10 customer events and building an event calendar along with supporting logistics and operations.
To be considered for the role of Assistant Marketing Manager you must have:
- Relevant experience in a B2B marketing role with a focus on generating leads
- Minimum 2+ years' experience
- Experience working in a publishing, media or academic organisation
- A strong personality and ability to confidently speak with stakeholder's face to face
The company are the leading force on international research. With a diverse portfolio of products and publications, there is incredible potential for the business to continue its growth and cement its place as the corner stone of the scientific world. With a solid marketing function in place, this is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated marketer to improve their skillset and progress their career.
The Package for Senior Marketing Executive
- Salary: £30,000
- Full list of benefits
Location: The position of Assistant Marketing Manager will be based in Central London
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.