Digital Marketing Executive
- Full control of digital marketing
- Responsible for developing the marketing function
- Marketing qualifications for personal trainers
- Looking for a home-based Digital Marketing Executive (can be based anywhere!)
The Company: Our client was established less than 10 years ago and is experiencing 25% growth year on year! Specialising in strength and conditioning qualifications, they already have an extensive list of clients including professional rugby teams and parts of Team GB. With a relatively small workforce, our client is looking to increase sales with a new dedicated Digital Marketing Executive.
The Role: As the Digital Marketing Executive you will be the stand-alone marketer in the business. It will be your responsibility to grow their digital presence, increase their website traffic, deliver e-commerce revenue and drive leads to the sales team. This is a commercial role and will require someone with tangible experience of delivering digital marketing campaigns (SEO, PPC, email, social, website) and website optimisation experience (UX, UI, Google Analytics). As this is the sole marketer for the business they will require the incoming Digital Marketing Executive to write content, engage with external partners/agencies where required and get involved with other tasks.
Role & responsibilities:
- Take ownership of PPC advertising campaigns through Google Adwords
- Focus on creating and curating content with a focus on SEO
- Work closely with the sales team to grow a marketing lead funnel and to actively drive customers to the e-commerce site
- Proactive management of website: curate and update content, messaging and imagery - reporting on performance and proactively manage to improve outcomes and conversion rates
- Ownership of all social media platforms with the eventual aim of automating processes
- Produce and present reports to the wider team using Google Analytics
- Monitor, analyse and report back to senior management on competitor activities - you will stay ahead of new digital marketing technology and social media trends
- Communications include writing content for: email campaigns, social media posts, web content and landing pages as well as for collateral and marketing materials for the sales team
- Utilise email marketing for lead nurture and engagement campaigns.
- Improve our marketing automation software - you will write the rulebook and create an engagement calendar
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Experienced digital marketer
- PPC and SEO expert
- Ability to work proactively and autonomously
- A passion for the fitness industry
- Driving license
Benefits of this Digital Marketing Executive role:
- £25,000-£30,000- basic salary, plus OTE
- Company mobile, pension & laptop, 25 days holiday + bank holidays
Location: The position of Digital Marketing Executive is based from home. Head office is in Leeds.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our Egham or London offices, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.