Senior Marketing Executive
Are you a driven, results orientated marketing executive with proven experience in driving engagement and delivering integrated marketing campaigns? Would you like to work for a globally recognised brand with hugely ambitious growth plans for 2019?
Having the right attitude and possessing a strong creative flair are fundamental aspects to this position. You need to be excited to get stuck in supporting across the full marketing mix, and you'll be passionate about marketing and helping to make a young brand famous. You need to be passionate about helping to create, shape, and deliver messages, promoting them through creative tactics, and quickly measuring their impact to make sure they're getting better all the time.
- To be a brand and divisional ambassadors - ensuring quality, consistency and adherence to brand guidelines across all activities
- Write creative messaging for campaigns across the full range of channels to both types of customer, which maximise the impact of campaigns within the agreed messaging and look and feel of each brand
- Measure and analyse all marketing campaigns and activities against targets to build on success and monitor and track meaningful ROI
- Lead projects and divisional strategies, as defined by the Senior Marketing Manager and/or Head of Group Commercial Marketing
- Experience working within a fast paced organisation which previously required strong creative input
- Analytical skills ability to analyse data and to look at business situations from a variety of perspectives
- Proven copywriting experience
- Aware of the latest digital marketing trends
- Tech Savy
- Plenty of ambition
If you've got the entrepreneurial attitude - like to get stuck in, discover what's possible, 'fail fast', learn, iterate - and the determination to produce better and better results, this is the role for you. In return, our client will give you the environment where you're empowered to make it happen.