Content Migration Lead
Your new role
As a Content Migration Lead role you will be a critical player to ensure effective content migration and re-purposing activities. Working alongside the Content Engagement Lead, this a pivotal role in managing the transfer of content from one platform to another. You will be required to liaise with central and country stakeholders through the project duration and flagging key content dependencies from the wider programme point of view.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed, it is essential you have experience in the following competencies:
- Working in a content deployment capacity, overseeing global / large scale content transition and repurposing activities
- Expert in the delivery of Microsoft SharePoint 2010 or 2013 platforms
- Knowledge Management, Portal and Case Management solutions
- Change projects including elements of business process re-engineering
- Excellent project planning, management and coordination skills, being able to manage several activities simultaneously, including developing, maintaining and driving a complex project plan
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exposure and experience of Workday and other HR products and solutions
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a day rate of £340 a day.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.