We are currently looking for a Pay-Per-Click professional to join our in-house Digital Marketing team, working exclusively on the Ideagen corporate brand and individual product brands. With an excellent portfolio of software products, Ideagen supplies some of the world's leading brands with quality, audit, safety, risk & performance management software. With more than 450 employees across multiple global locations - we're one of the most exciting and fastest growing software companies in the world.
Reporting directly into our Digital Marketing Manager, you will work closely with our digital team to raise awareness and generate interest and leads for Ideagen. You will assist with the creation and management of projects across search and display networks. If you’re a creative and results-driven individual with a passion for digital advertising, then we want to hear from you!
- Support the management of all corporate advertising accounts for Ideagen
- Assist in the creation and optimisation of all PPC campaigns
- Assist in PPC strategic execution and create comprehensive reports to identify successes and areas for improvement
- Perform regular keyword research and extensive planning to enhance success of campaigns
- Work with digital marketing team to ensure all advertising meets strategy objectives
- Write, optimise and test ad content for all product and corporate campaigns
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously and work to tight deadlines
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- At least 1 years' experience in a similar role, ideally with an agency background
- A successful track record of delivery against KPIs
- An understanding of online marketing and major marketing channels
- A natural passion and enthusiasm for digital marketing, especially PPC
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Google Ads, Bing Ads and Microsoft Excel
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Previous experience working within the technology sector
- Google Ads Certification
What's in it for you?
While we take our work and deliverables seriously, we have a relaxed working environment and we want our people to be rewarded for their hard work. We offer benefits such as; 34 days’ holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay, Contributory Pension Scheme, Free On-site Parking, Private Medical Insurance and many more!