Digital Marketing Manager - MUSIC
Are you a digitally savvy marketer with experience working for a major consumer brand?
This is one of those rare opportunities to join a major frontline label as their Digital Marketing Manager. Working with a roster of amazing artists it will your role to deliver industry-leading digital marketing campaigns, with the aim of capturing attention and generating conversation, creating cultural moments and building long-term artist brands.
The work this team delivers encompasses social media strategy, content creation, digital partnerships, influencer marketing, data insights, digital advertising and much, much more..
In terms of your day to day your responsibilities will include;
- Digital campaign strategy, ideas and execution across their roster of artists.
- Audience insight and development strategy for each artist.
- Work alongside the Artist Creative Content team to create innovative assets and content.
- Integrate influencer and lifestyle marketing into all digital campaigns and maintain a good knowledge of key players and trends within this space.
- Executing promotional activations for our artists with various digital partners (social media platforms, publishers, tastemakers).
- Oversee the briefing, build and maintenance of all artist digital touch points - official website, social networks, apps, mobile destinations etc.
Sound like your ideal job? well if you have worked for a frontline label, or a major youth-focused consumer brand/platform, and, you are fully immersed in popular culture, and, you are a digital native with a keen understanding of current youth trends get your CV to me today!
This role won't be around for long.!