Product Content Specialist
Product Content Specialist - Bracknell
£35,000 - £37,000 plus benefits
We’re looking for a Product Content Specialist to join our client based in Bracknell. Your role will be to ensure consistency across all digital outputs within your division. You will be collaborating with digital teams across Europe to define and review digital project plans
As a Product Content Specialist, you will need a background in the following:
- A relevant degree – e.g. marketing
- Experience of successfully managing marketing communication projects
- Strong understanding of digital advertising, web and mobile sites, SEO, digital media, e-commerce and digital technology
- Any experience of GPIM / Hybris / Celum is a bonus
- Strong Excel skills and the ability to manage large data sets
- Strong project management skills and well organised
- Good networking and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal, analytical and written communication skills
This is great opportunity to join a global organisation with a whole host of fantastic benefits. If you feel as though you meet the above criteria then we would love to hear from you!
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.